Copyrights and Trademarks
All information made available through the Site is copyrighted by Kawasaki and is protected by copyright laws and other laws and treaty provisions that are currently in effect around the world. Unless otherwise specified, the Site is for personal non-commercial use. No content on this Site may be copied, reproduced, publicly transmitted, altered, used for the creation of derivative works, or sold without Kawasaki’s prior consent unless otherwise permitted by copyright laws.
Trademarks, logos, as well as the
corporate logo mark used on this Site are owned by Kawasaki. Kawasaki does not grant its customers license to use these trademarks and/or logos. The trademarks and logos appearing on the Site may not be copied or used without Kawasaki’s prior consent. Please contact us and obtain permission before using them.
In using the Site, you agree not to:
- violate or attempt to violate property rights or the privacy of Kawasaki or any third party;
- cause or attempt to cause disadvantage or damage to Kawasaki or any third party;
- offend or attempt to offend public order and morals;
- engage in any activity that would constitute or encourage conduct that is criminal;
- use another person’s email address or submit other fallacious information;
- engage in any sales or commercial activity or any activity designed for such purposes;
- damage the reputation or credibility of Kawasaki or any third party;
- use or introduce computer viruses or other harmful programs, or attempt to do so;
- engage in any other conduct that violates or is likely to violate laws and regulations; and
- engage in any other conduct Kawasaki deems inappropriate.
Kawasaki will make all reasonable efforts to post accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, but makes no representations or warranties whatsoever with respect to the content of the Site. Kawasaki does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or safety of the content of the Site, or that the Site is virus-free or error-free. Kawasaki shall not be liable for any indirect or direct damage and/or loss arising out of your use of the Site, including damage caused to your computer or network.
Kawasaki may make changes or corrections to or delete any of the content and components of the Site, or suspend or terminate the operation of the Site without notice. Kawasaki shall not be liable for any damage or loss arising out of any change made to the content of the Site, or suspension or termination of operation of the Site regardless of reason.
Please read the cautionary statement posted on the Site in regard to investor relations information made available through the Site.
Linking to the Site
You may link to the Site without prior permission if you agree to the following linking policy.
- Kawasaki shall not be liable for any claim for compensation or punitive damages, complaints or other claims made by a third party in reference to your site. Kawasaki makes no warranties with regard to the content of your Web site.
- Information and URLs made available through the Site is subject to change without notice.
- Linking should not be intended for soliciting or commercial purposes of any kind, nor to damage the goodwill associated with Kawasaki or its reputation.
- Your Web site should not contain any content that could be construed as unlawful, immoral, or offensive.
- The link should not suggest that Kawasaki has any relationship or affiliation with your Web site or endorses your Web site.
- You must immediately remove any link to the Site whenever Kawasaki deems it inappropriate.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may provide links to Web sites maintained by third parties. These links are provided for your convenience only. Kawasaki is not responsible or liable for the content of these sites. Use of third party sites is subject to the terms and conditions specified by the respective sites.
How We Protect Your Privacy
Kawasaki uses encryption technology such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect user information and to protect that the information users provide through the Site is kept secure.
SSL is a commonly used technology that provides secure communications over the Internet. It encrypts the data entered by the user before sending it to the server to prevent interception. You may not be able to access SSL protected pages if you are using a browser that does not support SSL or if you are trying to access SSL protected pages from an intranet that is protected by a firewall.
The website may use a technology called “cookies” for the purpose to enable you to more conveniently use the website when you revisit it and to measure and analyze how the website is used. A cookie is a small data file that is placed on the storage of your computer when you visit a web site. A cookie stores information on the storage; so when you end your session and return to the same web site at a later date, the cookie information is still available. When you visit contents that issue cookies, the cookies will be set in your computer. However, the stored cookies will not contain any personally identified information related you, such as your name, mail address, etc.
By changing the setting on your browser, you may refuse to accept cookies. By doing so, however, some parts of the website may become unusable.
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
Windows Internet Explorer 6, Firefox 3.5 or later are recommended for viewing the Site.