This turbine generator package offers high efficiency 5MW power utilizing Kawasaki M5A-01D gas turbine developed with the latest and proven technologies. Its high performance provides the optimal solution for power generation and co-generation. GPB50D’s compact package design is also perfect for renewal projects of existing facilities.
Generator Stability to Accept High Step Loading or Unloading.
|Electrical Output||4,450 kW|
|Heat Rate||11,266 kW|
|Exhaust Gas Temperature||505 ℃|
|Exhaust Gas Mass Flow||62.1 x10³ kg/hr|
|HRSG Steam Output||9.3 x10³ kg/hr|
|Total Thermal Efficiency||77.2%|
|NOx (02 : 15%)||25 ppm|
|Approximate Package Dimension (L,W,H)||8.7 x 2.6 x 3.5|
|Approximate Package Weight (dry)||55|
- Elevation 0m
- Inlet air temperature 15℃
- Inlet air pressure loss 0.98kPa
- Exhaust gas pressure loss 2.94kPa
- LHV of Natural Gas Fuel(100% CH4) 35.9MJ/Nm3
- Typical Steam Condition: Steam pressure 0.83MPaG, Steam temperature(saturated) 177℃, Feed water temperature 80℃, Blowdown from HRSG 0%
Note: Mark “D” means Dry Low Emission
Here’s how KGA help with your solution.
We’ll help you to size and design the right energy solution according to your needs.
We’ll work with qualified local partner for the cost-effective installation.