In 2007, Kawasaki developed a revolutionary gas engine with 48.5% efficiency and a low NOx combustion system. Now an improved model with 49.5% efficiency is also available. Power plants employing our Green Gas Engines realize lower operating costs, as well as low emissions to benefit the environment. These high-efficiency gas engines can further reduce operating costs in simple cycle or combined heat and power applications.
- World’s best electrical efficiency of 49.5% and 49.0%
- Minimum impact on environment
Less than 200ppm (0.8g/kWh) @0% 02 NOx emission
- Wide and continuous operation range Flexible operation with a load range of 30-100%
- High partial load efficiency Approximately 45% electrical efficiency at 50% load
- Quick start-up – Less than 10 minutes from standstill to 100% load